Thursday, March 17, 2005

First post-Gentoo blogs

I read this blog kartikm@blogspot.com everyday. Nothing in particular but I happened to visit it once and found this to be a young linux developers blog.
In turn I found many useful links from here. Someday I will mail him.

Just like the above today I found a link to planet.gentoo.org. Oof!!!!!!!
this site has blogs of gentoo developers wth some additional links. Someday I plan to run Gentoo compiled from stage1 as my distro

Currently dual booting with Win XP and Ubuntu Warty(4.10).
I frequently visit www.distrowatch.com for latest updates on distros. There are 393 active distros as on 14/3/05 acording to this site. Wondered how many of these were used.
An interview of Ladislav Bodnar was posted on a site. It was a great read.
Nowadays whenever I start my Pc I log on to IRC through MIRC.
Yesterday night had 414 users online for Ubuntu.
I have bought some Rs.3500/- worth of computer books mostly related to open source.
Do not know when I will read them.
It is getting increasingly difficult to indulge in hobbies like linux and open source with a full time job and kid to look after.
Will keep posting daily I hope

No comments: