Thursday, November 30, 2006

Out of hibernation and kernel panics

After a long time really thought that I have been neglecting my blog and ahsould post some crap.
Things to do
Need to upgrade to all new versions of Linux distros---I am way behind
Slackware, Ubuntu, Debian
Have to open up my pc and clean off the dust.
Now that I have a office provided laptop (IBM T41) ---need to use it more effectively.
Del.icio.us cleaning continues but again need to speed it up else it looks like a mess.

I have not had a kernel panic in the last year, mainly because I use tried and tested distros and the standard hardware. It was wonderful to see people posting images of kernel panics in Linux and Freebsd and there are many of these. Surprisingly there is only 1 image found on google for kernel panic in Solaris ?????. I remember having kernel panics when I first tried linux in 2000 and did not know what to do to resolve it.

No comments: